Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Tiffany D Tucker
Dr. Tiffany D Tucker, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Dr. Tiffany D Tucker has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Tiffany D Tucker has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
9 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 2009
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTIFFANY DIAN TUCKER OD, 7705 Blanding Blvd, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Tiffany D Tucker is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Jacksonville, FL.