Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan J Laws
Dr. Susan J Laws, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Winchester, TN. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Susan J Laws has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Susan J Laws has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
23 Years Experience
Uab - School Of Optometry
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Susan J Laws accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsSUSAN J LAWS OD, 731 Dinah Shore Blvd, Winchester, TN
Dr. Susan J Laws is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Winchester, TN.