Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory S Usdan
Dr. Gregory S Usdan, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Memphis, TN. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Gregory S Usdan has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Gregory S Usdan has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
24 Years Experience
Southern College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Gregory S Usdan Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMEMPHIS FAMILY VISION PRACTICE, 857 Mount Moriah Rd, Memphis, TN
Dr. Gregory S Usdan is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Memphis, TN.