Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carolyn A Klunzinger
Dr. Carolyn A Klunzinger, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carolyn A Klunzinger has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Carolyn A Klunzinger has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
Dr. Carolyn A Klunzinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsLENS CRAFTERS LAKESIDE MALL, 14600 Lakeside Cir, Sterling Heights, MI
Dr. Carolyn A Klunzinger is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Sterling Heights, MI.