Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donna S Spencer
Dr. Donna S Spencer, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Benton, IL. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Donna S Spencer has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Donna S Spencer has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
35 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Optometry
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Donna S Spencer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
Locations & DirectionsDRS SPENCER AND SPENCER, 711 N Main St, Benton, IL
Dr. Donna S Spencer is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Benton, IL.