Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip W Shaffer OD
Dr. Philip W Shaffer, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip W Shaffer has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Philip W Shaffer has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
7 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Optometry
Graduated in 2012
Dr. Philip W Shaffer Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & DirectionsEUGENE AND MARILYN GLICK EYE INSTITUTE, 1160 W Michigan St, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Philip W Shaffer is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Indianapolis, IN.