Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachel L Hawran
Dr. Rachel L Hawran, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Ridgefield, CT. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Rachel L Hawran has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Rachel L Hawran has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
12 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Rachel L Hawran accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
Locations & DirectionsINSTITUTE FOR SPORTS VISION, 96 Danbury Rd Ste 1, Ridgefield, CT
Dr. Rachel L Hawran is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Ridgefield, CT.