Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynn A Fox OD
Dr. Lynn A Fox, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Lewis Center, OH. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lynn A Fox has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Lynn A Fox has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
12 Years Experience
College Of Optometry - Ohio State University
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Lynn A Fox Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
Locations & DirectionsOHIO STATE OPTICAL CO, 1325 Cameron Ave, Lewis Center, OH
Dr. Lynn A Fox is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Lewis Center, OH.