Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lucille P Washington
Dr. Lucille P Washington, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. Dr. Washington is affiliated with Ronald Reagan Ucla Medical Center, UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and West Hills Hospital & Medical Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lucille P Washington has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Lucille P Washington has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Dr. Washington is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Optometry
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE WEST LA MEDICAL CENTER, 6041 Cadillac Ave, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Lucille P Washington is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Los Angeles, CA.