- 68 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
- 1 specialty
- 2 expertise
- 1 location
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph E Birnbaum
Dr. Joseph E Birnbaum, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Newburgh, NY. He has 68 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph E Birnbaum has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Joseph E Birnbaum has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
68 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1950
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJOSEPH ELI BIRNBAUM OD, 456 Gidney Ave, Newburgh, NY
Dr. Joseph E Birnbaum is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Newburgh, NY.