Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie N Carlson OD
Dr. Julie N Carlson, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Arlington Heights, IL. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie N Carlson has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Julie N Carlson has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
26 Years Experience
New England College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Julie N Carlson Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKOZIOL THOMS EYE ASSOCIATES, 1211 S Arlington Heights Rd, Arlington Heights, IL
Dr. Julie N Carlson is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Arlington Heights, IL.