Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles S Ovitsky OD
Dr. Charles S Ovitsky, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles S Ovitsky has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Charles S Ovitsky has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles S Ovitsky - Posted on February 16th, 2020
36 Years Experience
Illinois College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Charles S Ovitsky Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCHARLES S OVITSKY PC, 3500 W Peterson Ave Ste 401, Chicago, IL
Dr. Charles S Ovitsky is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Chicago, IL.