Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark A Kapphahn
Dr. Mark A Kapphahn, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with another office in Saint Paul, MN. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. Dr. Kapphahn is affiliated with Regions Hospital, St John's Hospital and Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark A Kapphahn has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Mark A Kapphahn has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
Dr. Kapphahn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Pacific University - College Of Optometry
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Mark A Kapphahn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark A Kapphahn is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Saint Paul, MN.