Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry C Fletcher
Dr. Larry C Fletcher, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Clarksville, TN. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Larry C Fletcher has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Larry C Fletcher has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
41 Years Experience
Southern College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Larry C Fletcher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
Locations & DirectionsLARRY COOK FLETCHER OD, 2801 Wilma Rudolph Blvd Ste 475, Clarksville, TN
Dr. Larry C Fletcher is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Clarksville, TN.