- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John C Mcguire III OD
Dr. John C Mcguire III, OD is a doctor primarily located in Fredericksburg, VA, with another office in Fredericksburg, VA. They have 18 years of experience. Their specialties include Optometry. They speak English.
Dr. John C Mcguire III has 2 locations
Dr. John C Mcguire III has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John C Mcguire III has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
18 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Dr. John C Mcguire III Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. John C Mcguire III
Dr. Mcguire III graduated from the New England College of Optometry in 2002. Dr. Mcguire III works in Fredericksburg, VA and 1 other location and specializes in Optometry.