Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kim A Baxter OD
Dr. Kim A Baxter, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in North Platte, NE. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Dr. Kim A Baxter has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Kim A Baxter has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
39 Years Experience
Southern College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Kim A Baxter Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCOMPLETE EYE CARE ASSOCIATES, 111 S Bailey Ave, North Platte, NE
Dr. Kim A Baxter is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near North Platte, NE.