Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saba Khodadadian OD
Dr. Saba Khodadadian, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in New York, NY. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Saba Khodadadian has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Saba Khodadadian has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Showing 1 of 1
More information about Dr. Saba Khodadadian
Self-verified patient of Dr. Saba Khodadadian - Posted on February 13th, 2018
Dr. Saba Khodadadian is a leading, board certified optometrist in private practice in Manhattan. Dr. Khodadadian received her Doctor of Optometry degree from the New York State College of Optometry where she was inducted into the Beta Sigma Kappa International Optometric Honor Society. Dr.Khodadadian is proud to have joined Manhattan Eye Specialists and is a member of the Manhattan Specialty Care Team. Dr.Khodadadian utilizes the latest in medical technology and equipment in our state of the art facility. She prides herself on spending the time necessary to evaluate and treat difficult eye issues in a compassionate and friendly environment. Dr Khodadadian’s clinical interests include: Diabetic eye health Glaucoma Dry eye disease As well as the full spectrum of eye disease and contact lens management. Dr. Khodadadian enjoys developing long lasting relationships with her patients and playing in pivotal role in the diagnosis and management of ocular diseases.
Dr. Saba Khodadadian Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Saba Khodadadian's office for more information.
51 E 25th St Fl 4 New York, NY : (212) 533-2400
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Saba Khodadadian is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near New York, NY.