- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark S White OD
Dr. Mark S White, OD is a doctor primarily located in Saint Johns, MI. They have 44 years of experience. Their specialties include Optometry. They speak English.
Dr. Mark S White has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mark S White has the following 8 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Pain
- Vision Therapy
- Shoulder Pain
- Eye Exam
44 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Mark S White Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mark S White
Dr. White graduated with honors from Southwestern University in Georgetown, Texas where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. He earned his Doctor of Osteopathy degree from The University of North Texas Health Sciences Center/Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine in Ft. Worth, Texas. He then completed his internship at Rocky Mountain Hospital followed by the completion of residence training in Anesthesiology at The University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver, Colorado. He is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. He later completed the Medical Acupuncture program through The University of California at Los Angeles. Dr. White is a member of the American Academy of Pain Management, the International Spine Intervention Society, the International Neuromodulation Society, the Texas Medical Association, and the Travis County Medical Society. He is a past President of the Texas Osteopathic Medical Association %u2013 District 7. He has practiced Anesthesiology and Pain Management in the Austin area since 1983 and lives with his wife, Christine, who is a Registered Massage Therapist.