Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Hunter OD
Dr. Matthew Hunter, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Safford, AZ. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Hunter has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Matthew Hunter has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
32 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Matthew Hunter Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Matthew Hunter's office for more information.
825 S 20th Ave Safford, AZ : (928) 428-6930
Locations & DirectionsBarnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center - Safford, 825 S 20th Ave, Safford, AZ
Dr. Matthew Hunter is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Safford, AZ.