Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shila K Lampl OD
Dr. Shila K Lampl, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Wahpeton, ND. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Dr. Shila K Lampl has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Shila K Lampl has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
17 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Optometry
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Shila K Lampl Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsESSENTIA HEALTH WAHPETON, 275 11th St S, Wahpeton, ND
Dr. Shila K Lampl is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Wahpeton, ND.