Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curtis Delplanche
Dr. Curtis Delplanche, MD, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Newberg, OR, with other offices in Vancouver, WA and Newberg, OR (and 1 other location). He has 11 years of experience. Dr. Delplanche is affiliated with Providence Newberg Hospital, Usa Childrens and Womens Hospital and Usa Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Curtis Delplanche has 4 locations
501 SE 172nd Ave
Vancouver, WA 98684
1003 Providence Dr
Newberg, OR 97132
20 NW 185th Ave
Beaverton, OR 97006
Book Online Now
Dr. Curtis Delplanche has the following 7 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Eye Exam
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Vision Therapy
Dr. Curtis Delplanche is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Delplanche is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Usa Childrens and Womens Hospital
Usa Medical Center
Providence Newberg Medical Center
Mobile Infirmary Medical Center
11 Years Experience
University Of Health Sciences Antigua
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Curtis Delplanche Accepts the Following Insurance
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Curtis Delplanche is similar to the following 3 Optometrists near Newberg, OR.