Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Roland G Montemayor Jr
Dr. Roland G Montemayor Jr, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Houston, TX. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Dr. Roland G Montemayor Jr has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Roland G Montemayor Jr has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Dr. Roland G Montemayor Jr has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Roland G Montemayor Jr yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Roland G Montemayor Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTEXAS STATE OPTICAL, 2693 Highway 6 S, Houston, TX
Dr. Roland G Montemayor Jr is similar to the following 2 Optometrists near Houston, TX.