Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Thomas R Lees
Dr. Thomas R Lees, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Fort Gratiot, MI. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas R Lees has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Thomas R Lees has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Dr. Thomas R Lees has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Thomas R Lees yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
33 Years Experience
Illinois College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Thomas R Lees accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Eye Care & Contact Lens Center, 3957 24th Ave, Fort Gratiot, MI
Dr. Thomas R Lees is similar to the following 3 Optometrists near Fort Gratiot, MI.