Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Scott E Foster
Dr. Scott E Foster, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Excelsior Springs, MO. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott E Foster has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Scott E Foster has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
Dr. Scott E Foster has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Scott E Foster yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
36 Years Experience
Southern College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Scott E Foster accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
Locations & DirectionsScott Foster Od, 1717 W Jesse James Rd, Excelsior Springs, MO
Dr. Scott E Foster is similar to the following 3 Optometrists near Excelsior Springs, MO.