Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas A Johnson OD
Dr. Thomas A Johnson, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Auburn, IN. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas A Johnson has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Thomas A Johnson has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
45 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Optometry
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Thomas A Johnson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsMIDWEST EYE CONSULTANTS 37, 407 Smith Dr, Auburn, IN
Dr. Thomas A Johnson is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Auburn, IN.