Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary S Carlton OD
Dr. Mary S Carlton, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Atlanta, GA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary S Carlton has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Mary S Carlton has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
36 Years Experience
Southern College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Mary S Carlton Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mary S Carlton's office for more information.
1364 Clifton Rd NE Atlanta, GA : (404) 778-2020
Locations & DirectionsEMORY UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, 1364 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Mary S Carlton is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Atlanta, GA.