Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Chandra E Engs
Dr. Chandra E Engs, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. She has 6 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Dr. Chandra E Engs has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Chandra E Engs has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Dr. Chandra E Engs has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Chandra E Engs yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
6 Years Experience
Illinois College Of Optometry
Graduated in 2012
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNsu Dental Faculty Practice, 3200 S University Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dr. Chandra E Engs is similar to the following 3 Optometrists near Fort Lauderdale, FL.