Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stacey N Kroggel OD
Dr. Stacey N Kroggel, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Nicholasville, KY. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Dr. Stacey N Kroggel has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Stacey N Kroggel has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
12 Years Experience
Southern College Of Optometry
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Stacey N Kroggel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDITTO AND MUSICK EYE CARE CENTER, 104 Fairfield Dr, Nicholasville, KY
Dr. Stacey N Kroggel is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Nicholasville, KY.