Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Alissa K Proctor
Dr. Alissa K Proctor, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Tahlequah, OK. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Dr. Alissa K Proctor has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Alissa K Proctor has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
Dr. Alissa K Proctor has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Alissa K Proctor yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
13 Years Experience
Michigan College Of Optometry
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Alissa K Proctor accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
Locations & DirectionsNORTHEASTERN STATE UNIVERSITY, 1001 N Grand Ave, Tahlequah, OK
Dr. Alissa K Proctor is similar to the following 0 Optometrists near Tahlequah, OK.