Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah E Kochik
Dr. Sarah E Kochik, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Berkeley, CA. She has 4 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Sarah E Kochik has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Sarah E Kochik has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
4 Years Experience
University Of California - Berkeley Optometry
Graduated in 2014
Dr. Sarah E Kochik accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA BERKELEY SCHOOL OF OPTOMETRY, 200 Minor Hall, Berkeley, CA
Dr. Sarah E Kochik is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Berkeley, CA.