Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ray G Hedahl OD
Dr. Ray G Hedahl, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Poulsbo, WA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ray G Hedahl has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Ray G Hedahl has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
43 Years Experience
Pacific University - College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Ray G Hedahl Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPOULSBO EYE CARE CENTER, 19220 8th Ave NE Ste A, Poulsbo, WA
Dr. Ray G Hedahl is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Poulsbo, WA.