Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. William T Black
Dr. William T Black, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Caldwell, ID. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Dr. William T Black has the following 1 specialty
Dr. William T Black has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Dr. William T Black has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. William T Black yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
26 Years Experience
Pacific University - College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1992
Dr. William T Black accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Eyecare Specialists Pllc, 420 E Elm St, Caldwell, ID
Dr. William T Black is similar to the following 3 Optometrists near Caldwell, ID.