Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela S Sandall OD, DC
Dr. Pamela S Sandall, OD, DC is an Optometrist primarily located in Polson, MT, with another office in Wichita, KS. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry and Chiropractic. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela S Sandall has 2 locations
Dr. Pamela S Sandall has the following 2 specialties
Dr. Pamela S Sandall has the following 5 expertise
- Spinal Adjustment
- Neck Pain
- Hip Pain
- Lower Back Pain
14 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Pamela S Sandall Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Pamela S Sandall is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Polson, MT.