Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Scott H Kowallis
Dr. Scott H Kowallis, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Roosevelt, UT. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott H Kowallis has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Scott H Kowallis has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
34 Years Experience
Pacific University - College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Scott H Kowallis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- SelectHealth Select Care
Locations & DirectionsROOSEVELT VISION CLINIC, 165 W 200 N, Roosevelt, UT
Dr. Scott H Kowallis is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Roosevelt, UT.