Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew L Lorand
Dr. Andrew L Lorand, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Middlefield, OH. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrew L Lorand has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Andrew L Lorand has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
34 Years Experience
Illinois College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Andrew L Lorand Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
Locations & DirectionsCHRISTINE GRALEY OD LLC, 14901 N State Ave, Middlefield, OH
Dr. Andrew L Lorand is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Middlefield, OH.