Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tatevik Movsisyan
Dr. Tatevik Movsisyan, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Birmingham, AL. Her specialties include Optometry. Dr. Movsisyan is affiliated with Birmingham VA Medical Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Tatevik Movsisyan has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Tatevik Movsisyan has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Dr. Movsisyan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Birmingham VA Medical Center
Dr. Tatevik Movsisyan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Tatevik Movsisyan's office for more information.
700 19th St S Birmingham, AL : (205) 933-8101
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Tatevik Movsisyan is similar to the following 3 Optometrists near Birmingham, AL.