Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leah L Ray
Dr. Leah L Ray, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Vancouver, WA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Leah L Ray has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Leah L Ray has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
12 Years Experience
Pacific University - College Of Optometry
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Leah L Ray Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsPRECISION EYE CARE, 8400 NE Vancouver Mall Loop Ste 110, Vancouver, WA
Dr. Leah L Ray is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Vancouver, WA.