Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Derek W Guarino
Dr. Derek W Guarino, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Dover, NH. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Derek W Guarino has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Derek W Guarino has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
18 Years Experience
New England College Of Optometry
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Derek W Guarino Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsDEREK WENTWORTH GUARINO OD, 113 New Rochester Rd Ste 1, Dover, NH
Dr. Derek W Guarino is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Dover, NH.