Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brenda R Liffland OD
Dr. Brenda R Liffland, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Brandon, FL. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Brenda R Liffland has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Brenda R Liffland has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
Showing 1 of 1
Five stars are not enough for Dr. Liffland at Gulfcoast Eye Care in Palm Harbor. They deserve TEN!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brenda R Liffland - Posted on August 3rd, 2018
Five stars are not enough for Gulfcoast Eye Care in Palm Harbor. They deserve TEN!! My wife and I just went to Gulfcoast Eye Care in Palm Harbor for the first time where we had a wonderful experience. The first thing we noticed was the atmosphere was very calming, and the front office staff was very caring and polite. After just a few minutes Ophthalmic Technician Danielle took us back to the exam room where she went over our medical history, dilated our eyes, and had us look through a phoropter for the refraction test. After the refractive test Danielle took us to see Doctor Brenda Liffland for our eye exam. Dr. Liffland’s eye exam was very thorough. Dr. Liffland took the time to explain and provided us with pertinent information without making us feel rushed, and she answered all of our questions which put us at ease. Dr. Liffland informed me my cataracts had gone from one to a two on a scale of one to four. Dr. Liffland referred me to Dr. Michael Manning MD at Gulfcoast Eye Care for cataract surgery. After reviewing Dr. Manning’s POSITIVE REVIEWS on the internet I have definitely decided he will be my cataract surgeon. I also had the opportunity to speak with Shannon DeFranze, Office Coordinator about my medical records. Shannon was very polite and did a FAST and GREAT JOB getting my records together. We have three doctors in the family, my father, sister-in-law, and a nephew so we appreciate finding a great physician and staff like they have at Gulfcoast Eye Care. Kudos to Dr. Liffland, Shannon DeFranze, and Danielle. We have lived in the area for over 25 years and passed by Gulfcoast Eye Care hundreds of times without even knowing they were there. Our only regret was that we did not find Gulfcoast Eye Care and Doctor Liffland earlier. Previously, we were patients of St. Luke’s in Tarpon Springs. We both went to St. Luke’s for refractions and I also saw a specialists. Every time we went to St. Luke’s we felt like just a number or a person on an assembly line. The wait times were always horrendous and the doctors and staff were not really friendly like at Gulfcoast Eye Care. Again, thank you for a WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE.
10 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Brenda R Liffland Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Brenda R Liffland is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Brandon, FL.