Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark A Mckay OD
Dr. Mark A Mckay, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark A Mckay has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Mark A Mckay has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
31 Years Experience
University Of California - Berkeley Optometry
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Mark A Mckay Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF UTAH JOHN A MORAN EYE CENTER, 65 Mario Capecchi Dr, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Mark A Mckay is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Salt Lake City, UT.