Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gustavo Garmizo
Dr. Gustavo Garmizo, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Tamarac, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Gustavo Garmizo has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Gustavo Garmizo has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
36 Years Experience
New England College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Gustavo Garmizo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWEST BROWARD EYE CARE ASSOCIATES, 7822 N University Dr, Tamarac, FL
Dr. Gustavo Garmizo is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Tamarac, FL.