Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory L Patera
Dr. Gregory L Patera, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Gregory L Patera has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Gregory L Patera has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
45 Years Experience
Illinois College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLAURA J PIIPPO MD, 4020 E Beltline Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI
Dr. Gregory L Patera is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Grand Rapids, MI.