Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory L Patera OD
Dr. Gregory L Patera, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with another office in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory L Patera has 2 locations
750 E Beltline Ave NE Ste 201
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
Dr. Gregory L Patera has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Gregory L Patera has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
46 Years Experience
Illinois College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Gregory L Patera Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gregory L Patera is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Grand Rapids, MI.