- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly A Ryen OD
Dr. Kelly A Ryen, OD is a doctor primarily located in Zanesville, OH, with another office in New Lexington, OH. They have 17 years of experience. Their specialties include Optometry. They speak English.
Dr. Kelly A Ryen has 2 locations
Dr. Kelly A Ryen has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kelly A Ryen has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
17 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Kelly A Ryen Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kelly A Ryen
Dr. Ryen graduated from the College of Optometry - Ohio State University in 2003. Dr. Ryen works in Zanesville, OH and 1 other location and specializes in Optometry.