Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas E Gayer OD
Dr. Thomas E Gayer, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
5770 S 250 E Ste 410
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
Dr. Thomas E Gayer has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Thomas E Gayer has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
27 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Optometry
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Thomas E Gayer Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Dr. Thomas E Gayer is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Salt Lake City, UT.