Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah M Gabrielson
Dr. Sarah M Gabrielson, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Tacoma, WA and Puyallup, WA . Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah M Gabrielson has 3 locations
5821 S Sprague Ct
Tacoma, WA 98409
Book Online Now
Dr. Sarah M Gabrielson has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Sarah M Gabrielson has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Group Health Cooperative-Ngt
Dr. Sarah M Gabrielson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sarah M Gabrielson's office for more information.
9720 4th Ave NE Seattle, WA : (206) 527-7299
5821 S Sprague Ct Tacoma, WA : (253) 396-4250
1007 39th Ave SE Puyallup, WA : (253) 435-3100
More about Dr. Sarah M Gabrielson
I was born in Seattle and grew up in the South Puget Sound area. After studying in Eastern Washington at Whitman College for my undergraduate degree and then at the University of California Berkeley School of Optometry, I returned to the Pacific Northwest. I can't imagine a more beautiful place to live and practice. I_m happily married to my husband, whom I met during optometry school. As a little kid, I wanted to be a veterinary ophthalmologist, so I_ve been interested in the field for a long time.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sarah M Gabrielson is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Seattle, WA.