Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James R Goldstein
Dr. James R Goldstein, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Mattoon, IL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James R Goldstein has the following 1 specialty
Dr. James R Goldstein has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
38 Years Experience
Uab - School Of Optometry
Graduated in 1980
Dr. James R Goldstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
Locations & DirectionsJAMES R GOLDSTEIN OD, 1120 Lake Land Blvd Ste 1, Mattoon, IL
Dr. James R Goldstein is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Mattoon, IL.