Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Gail Robinson
Dr. Gail Robinson, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Bethesda, MD. Their specialties include Optometry. They speak English.
Dr. Gail Robinson has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Gail Robinson has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
Dr. Gail Robinson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Gail Robinson yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVoorthuis Opticians Inc, 7101 Democracy Blvd, Bethesda, MD
Dr. Gail Robinson is similar to the following 3 Optometrists near Bethesda, MD.