Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sonya M Smoak
Dr. Sonya M Smoak, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Knoxville, TN. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Sonya M Smoak has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Sonya M Smoak has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
15 Years Experience
Southern College Of Optometry
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Sonya M Smoak Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSOUTHEAST EYE SPECIALISTS, 1400 Dowell Springs Blvd Ste 310, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Sonya M Smoak is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Knoxville, TN.