Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lyle W Amrhein
Dr. Lyle W Amrhein, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Cambridge City, IN. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lyle W Amrhein has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Lyle W Amrhein has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
36 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Optometry
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Lyle W Amrhein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & DirectionsLYLE W AMRHEIN OD, 3 Parkview Ct, Cambridge City, IN
Dr. Lyle W Amrhein is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Cambridge City, IN.