Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert A Sorensen
Dr. Robert A Sorensen, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Hayden, ID. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert A Sorensen has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Robert A Sorensen has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
22 Years Experience
Illinois College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Robert A Sorensen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PacificSource PSN
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsEMPIRE EYE PHYSICIANS, 8445 N Government Way, Hayden, ID
Dr. Robert A Sorensen is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Hayden, ID.